Nin, its tourist offer and facilities is recognised by both Croatian and international associations, professionals in tourism, business partners as well as visitors. For Nin, its visitors and all those who enhance the tourist offer of Nin their awards are recognition and an incentive.
1. Blue Flower (Plavi cvijet) award for the best Tourist-information center - Croatian National Tourist Board
2. Acknowledgment in the category for the best Tourist-information center - Zadar County Tourist Board and Zadarski list (daily local newspaper)
1. Acknowledgment to the town of Nin in the category for the most beautifully arranged town - Zadar County Tourist Board and Zadarski list (daily local newspaper)
2. Blue Flower (Plavi cvijet) award to the town of Nin for qualitative and continuous development of cultural tourism - Croatian National Tourist Board
1. Blue Flower (Plavi cvijet) award to the souvenir program of the Salt Park Nin - Croatian National Tourist Board
2. Acknowledgment to the souvenir program of the Salt Park Nin - Zadar County Tourist Board
3. Acknowledgment to the Park of Petar Zoranić Ninjanin in the category of most beautifully arranged parks in the country - Zadar County Tourist Board and Zadarski list (daily local newspaper)
4. Acknowledgment to the restaurant konoba Branimir Priznanje Konobi for the best konoba - Zadar County Tourist Board and Zadarski list (daily local newspaper)
1. EDEN award – European Destinations of Excellence – European Commission
2. Acknowledgment to the town of Nin for the most beautifully arranged town in the category of up to 3000 inhabitants - Zadar County Tourist Board and Zadarski list (daily local newspaper)
3. Silver Blue Flower (Plavi cvijet) award in the category of up to 3000 inhabitants - Croatian National Tourist Board
4. Acknowledgment to the town of Nin for national EDEN award winner - Croatian National Tourist Board
5. Award “GOLDEN INTERSTAS 2010” to the Tourist Board of Nin – Fiscalis Split
6. Special Charter for Tourism Development to the Mayor of Nin at the Interstas (International tourist, tourfilm, landscape festival - International Club merited for tourism) – fair of tourism in Split
7. Special award of the European Federation of Journalists and the European Club for Tourism for the best short movie “Greetings from Nin”
1. Bronze Charter Sunflower of the Rural Tourism of Croatia (“SUNCOKRET RURALNOG TURIZMA HRVATSKE”) for the project Ninska šokolijada – Hrvatski farmer d.d. Zagreb
2. Annual Award to the Tourist board of Nin - Zadar County
3. Golden medal certificate for the flower salt to the Salt Park Nin – Inventors Association of the Zadar County
4. Award Prix Souvenir 2011 for the flower salt to the Salt Park Nin – Inventors Association of the Zadar County
5. Acknowledgment for the most beautifully arranged town in the category population up to 3000 - Zadar County Tourist Board and Zadarski list (daily local newspaper)
6. Acknowledgment to the Park Petar Zoranić Ninjanin in the category the most beautifully arranged parks in the country - Zadar County Tourist Board and Zadarski list (daily local newspaper)
7. Nomination for entering Etente Florale Europe competition – Golden Flower Europe 2012. - Fiscalis Split
8. Golden Blue Flower (Plavi cvijet) award in the category of up to 3000 inhabitants - Croatian National Tourist Board
9. Award Simply the best to the Museum of salt – UHPA and magazine Way to Croatia
1. Recognition for the development and promotion of sustainable tourism as the national winner of the European Destination of Excellence EDEN 2009/2010 on the theme "Aquatic Tourism" – Croatian National Tourist Board, 19th October 2012
2. Recognition for the third place in the category of the best small tourist town on the Adriatic – Croatian Chamber of Economy and the Croatian Radio and Television, 18th October 2012
3. Acknowledgement for the Park Petar Zoranić of Nin as the best preserved park in the tourist city – Tourist board of Zadar and Zadarski list (daily local newspaper), October 2012
1. CBTour Award (Croatia Business Tourism) for a project of a network of sandy beaches connecting Queen's beach and sites of medicinal mud - initial activities in the development of Eco Park Lagoon of Nin.
2. Acknowledgment "Cvit za lipši svit '13" county award - Nin as the tidiest town in the category up to 3.000 inhabitants
3. Special innovation prize EDEN 2013 for a place making
4. Special award for the best innovation in tourism for a concept Eco Park Lagoon of Nin and a project "Network of walking trails connecting Queen's beach and sites of medicinal mud"; gold medal for successful performance in the 38th Croatian exhibition of inventions INOVA 2013; ”BE A ROLE MODEL” 2013 in the 38th Croatian exhibition of inventions INOVA; 9th rank in the inventions exhibition “Be a Role Model” organised by the Croatian inventions alliance with the international jury.
1. Special recognition "Artur" for tourist activities in the project museum "Nin, island in the centre of Eco Park Lagoon of Nin", awarded by Society of Architects of Zagreb, Zadar, Dubrovnik and Istria.
2. Silver plaque to the Town of Nin – ʺGolden Flower of Europeʺ– the European Association for Flowers and Landscape.
3. Silver plaque in the category traditional rural gastronomy – “Šokol” from Nin - “Sunflower of rural tourism of Croatia” award, Association ”Klubčlanovaselo” and “HF EkoEtnoGrupa”, Zagreb
4. Acknowledgment for presenting Croatia in the European competition “Entente Florale Europe” - Tourist Board of Zadar and newspaper “Zadarski List”.
5. Special recognition for the most innovative use of the EDEN logo – EDEN network association, the European Commission in Brussels.
6. Golden award “Simply the best” to the Tourist Board of Nin for “Šokolijada” (Šokol festival), for preserving the tradition of preparing Nin´s “Šokol” (dried pork neck delicacy) and creative development of gastronomic tourist offer – Association of Croatian Travel Agencies and “Way to Croatia” magazine.
7. Acknowledgment in the project Croatia 365 for “PPS destinations Zadar” (Nin, Starigrad, Zaton, and Zadar for encouraging the development of offers in the low season - Croatian Tourist Board.
8. Special recognition to the Town of Nin for excellent reception, hospitality and presenting Nin in the competition “Golden Flower of Europe” and for winning the silver medal – KEA/CRO 2014, Solin.
9. Special acknowledgment to the Tourist Board of Nin for the film “Nin – candidate for the Golden Flower of Europe 2014” at the 17thInternational Tourist Film Festival – ITF/CRO 2014, Solin.
1. On-line recognition to the Town of Nin as one of the most romantic destinations in Europe – Internet portal European Best Destinations (www.europeanbestdestinations.com).
From an exciting past to a lovely present
On a small island in the middle of a shallow lagoon the small town of Nin can be found with its old centre, connected to the mainland by two stone bridges. Nin has had an exciting past and today a lovely present. All its stories, all its beauty and natural wealth are here to be enjoyed and to find joy, health and spiritual satisfaction which are so much needed today.